Pages

01 February 2010

A chance is like a thief...

"A chance is like a thief. You'll never know when will he come and you'll never know what will you be missing. Once the thief has gone, the only thing you can do is try as hard as you can to get back your stuffs"

True?? Yes.... I got this verse from the Taiwanese TV series = Fated To Love You.
Ha?? Me watching Asia TV series?? Yes. Jarang² kan?? Memang... Dengan kata laen, film ini pasti bagus sekali. Jadi ayo yang belom nonton, silahkan loh jeung....

Anyway, looking back to my life, how many good chance I've left behind?? I think it's a lot. Some of them are regarding work experience and carrier opportunity, some of them are regarding my love life and most of them are regarding my relationship with my family... I think I've lost so many chances to cherish my family....

Ugh... miss them a lot!!

2 comments:

  1. aku juga sudah nonton ini!!!! bagus banget yah!!! nonton nya gue sampe nangis-nangis bombay pas dia miscarrige.....huhuhuhu.......
    tapi excited pas dia udah berubah dari ulat bulu jadi kupu-kupu,..hihihihi....

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)