Courtesy of www.fareastflora.com.sgAnyhow... me and my best friend, jokingly, talked about the price of the flower. But of course we didn't really take it serious. Because I really love the flower no matter how much the price was. And suddenly... a comment appeared... shocking and ruined up my mood. Huff.... It was something sounds like this: "The price in this flower shop is much much cheaper, compare to the shop where my boyfriend bought me...LOL :)"
WTH?? Who cares?? I felt annoyed... And what's the point of telling me this anyway?? And her comment before that was telling me the price of the flower. Was she purposely go to the website and check the price?? Was she trying to point out that my boyfriend only bought me a cheap gift and I shouldn't be too happy for it??
Maybe, she didn't mean it. Maybe she was trying to say that her boyfriend was overpaying and he should've found a cheaper shop, or.... I dont know.
I think I should take this as a lesson. That we should think before we speak out something. We should re-consider everything that gets out from our mouth.
The tongue has the power of life and death,
and those who love it will eat its fruit. (Proverbs 18:21)
Thanks for the lesson of the day, lady....
darliiingggg!!! sabar yaa.. no matter how much it cost as long you happy with it! thats the most important thing! love you dear..
ReplyDeletesetuju dengan kurcaci kecil
ReplyDeletehmmm,.....yg ngasih komen itu, org cinpur yak?
ReplyDeletekyknya cuman mereka yg bisa merasa superior cuman karena beda berapa tangkai bunga di buket nya....
Bukan cinpur bok... tapi orang indo yg berjiwa cinpur. Kelamaan di singapore. Makanya loe, ci, jgn lama2 di singapore, ntar jadi kaya si anonymous itu, hidiiiihhh.....
ReplyDelete