Been awhile... Hahas^^
Well,, I was thinking about a new thing today, on the way to my office. I think since then I believe that the soulmate that God has provided is not a one for one soulmate.
Lets say, if God is only providing one soulmate for me. I think it's too abstract, and we really have to make an extremely thoughtful guess, who's that soulmate would be. Maybe my soul mate is my ex-boyfriend or my ex-TTM (sorry, no english translation for this, hahaha^^), that means I've lost my soulmate. And on my way, I find someone else, fall in love, and we think that we are soulmate, then we're getting married, that means Im stealing someone else's soulmate. Then, this someone else's soulmate's soulmate have to fall in love with somebody else and steal someone else's soulmate!!! And that's how things will be going. And in the end, the soulmate arrangement that God has made is distracted because of ME.
Speaking about soulmate, stealing from Tessa's blog, I really like this as well....
I think we have a book of ticket, and we can go anywhere we want.... Until one day we feel comfortable with a place, that one is our soulmate. Happy journey everyone!
I tried hard to think of something my old friend told me last time about a movie called "Serendipity".
ReplyDeleteQuote
"Life is not merely a series of meaningless accidents or coincidences, uh uh, but rather it is a tapestry of acts that culminate in an exquisite, sublime plan"
"I think we make our own decisions, i just think that fate sends us little signs, and it's how we read the signs that determines whether we're happy or not.
If we are to live life in harmony with the universe we must all possess a powerful faith in what the ancients used to call fatum, what we currently refer to as destiny"
so have faith!!!!