Pages

23 December 2011

Giveaway by Scrap Friends

Remember I tried to win Aina's giveaway early this month?? Well, there's no luck for me that time. Here I am, trying for another giveaway. I hope, this will be a nice closing for my 2011 (as in: I WILL WIN).

Since I've started a new hobby lately... which is happened to be scrapbooking, I think their giveaway gift is perfect for me. See this:

Thoseeeee.... are the gifts that you're (or rather I AM) going to win thru this competition. Huge, eh?? Yup!! Feel like competing with me on this?? Go to their very creative blog, and find this. Or,

Here's the link that will direct you straight to the giveaway post

Good luck!! >> Saying to myself too :)

post signature

PS: And why is this post in english?? Because the host is an Australian :)

1 comment:

  1. Mudah-mudahan menang yah Jeung... Dian, hobimu tuh melatih kesabaran semua. Udah rajin masak, eh masih sempet scrap-booking. Kereen!

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)