Do you curious what makes me miss my hometown the most?? Yeah you're right, it's the FOOD. They have Indonesian food in Singapore, but believe me when I say, they're not as good as the original ones.
Well, these series below are the food that I had on my last trip to
First, let me introduce Spicy BBQ-ed Ribs with soup, from Jalan Cibulan or Cimahi or Cirebon or something starts with "CI", in Kebayoran Baru area.

Second, it's "Masakan Padang"!! Yeay... it's not that we ordered so many items. That's the way they do it. They'll put everything on the table, you choose whatever you like, and in the end they will count how much you have to pay.
This one is coming from Masakan Padang as well, my favorite, which Russel hates so much!! Cow brain!!! Yeah.... LOL, I do eat cow brain!!!
Third, my childhood favorite meal: Soto Kudus. It's coming with a lot of side dishes... Yum!! And the dessert was Es Cendol, another yum!!

Feeling hungry?? I dont think so... Because my pics' quality and the way I took the pics are not that good, haha^^ It doesn't look tasty :(
Ah..... last but not least, let me introduce my another childhood sweetheart.... WAFER SUPERMAN!!!!
wafer superman udah beda yah bungkusnya..
ReplyDeleteaseekk nemu tmen yang demen otak sapi neh.. hahahaha. emang pualing uenak ya itu otak.. slurp~
ReplyDeletePI: Iyaaaa.... bungkusnya baru. Tapi si superman yg melintang itu masih exist disana, hahaha^^
ReplyDeleteNgelzz: Aih... selain gw ada yang suka otak juga ya?? Kayanya elo satu2nya orang yang ga menganggap gw aneh, hihihi^^
Kyknya gue blm pernah makan tuh otak sapi,...seringnya makan otak bab* dan otak ayam....enakan mana,dibandingin ama otak bab*?
ReplyDeleteHaiiiiiz....ituh otak sapppiiiii!! arrrrggggh...*drooling*
ReplyDeletesayang di minang house yang di lucky plasa ga ada otak!