Pages

14 May 2010

Friday = Batik Day

Last week, I went home to Jakarta and realize.... that since I dont know when, Friday is batik day!! Wow... it's so amazing to see everybody (well, almost...) was in batik!!

Jadi yah, walaupun saya jauh di Singapore, I just want to get into the crowd (trend, rule, whatever you call it) and wear batik today!! How proud I am to be an Indonesian :)

Oh anyway, here's the clothes details:
Top inside - Esprit
Batik dress - DASTER entah beli dimana, hahaha^^
Belt - Charles & Keith
Cape - Misscha... I'm not sure where my mom got this.
Open toes shoes - Charles & keith

2 comments:

  1. He? pake daster ke kantor?? hehehe,...bagus juga tapinya....dalem an esprit nya gak kelihatan? maksud mu bra?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha^^ Bukan... itu gw pake tank top terus baru luarnya pake si daster. Tank topnya abu². Masa ga keliatan sih Ci??
    Iyooooww... betul!! Daster mestinya. Mumpung masih baru, warna masih bagus, boleh lah dipake keluar dulu... hahaha^^

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)