Pages

20 November 2009

Cinta Bisa Datang Karena Terbiasa

"Cinta bisa datang karena terbiasa", direct translation: Love comes because we are used to be with him/her.

I can't imagine if someday I'm not with Russel anymore. Will I survive?? That means, nobody will treat me to watch the movies that nobody-want-to-watch-except-me anymore. Nobody will accompany me for dinner (almost everyday). Nobody will buy me and accompany me looking for clothes for hours. I really am used to this situation, when Russel is always there for me.

I wonder... Is it why I love my Russel so much?? If yes, I think I'm doing something wrong then.

1 comment:

  1. hmmm.. bukannya terbalik yah yan? he does all that because he loves you so much! :) :)

    tapi ada benernya juga sih.. love should grow as time goes by, as you know and understand each other better.. jadi apa salahnya kalo elo love him so much because of those things? :D

    kemaren gw baru nonton film indo di youtube judulnya "tentang cinta", dia bilang "cinta itu tidak buta, tapi dia memahami"

    kekekekekkee.. sok berfilosofi deh gueee..

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)