Pages

19 June 2009

Only Karim Rashid Can Do

After seeing my friend's blog (Yes Joy, she's you!!), I was thinking, maybe I have to blog something about design and announce to the whole world "Hey Im a desigenr and really into crafty things!!"

Anyway, I always a big fan of Karim Rashid. Even tho his creation is always about to be similar {it's always curves, spotlight colors everywhere and also custom designed carpet}. But well, I keep on opening his website and get impressed with every single thing.


This very design is soooo unique. I wish someday I can come out with an idea that really out of the box, just like him. The "face-like" partitions are suppa creative!! And Purple!! Not in my selection of colors.... but hey, it's a very proper way to win attention. Well done, Mr. Rashid!!

4 comments:

  1. hai, saya juga fans berat karim rashid, punya tanda tangannya malah. hehehe ;)
    I'm an interior designer also. nice to know you (btw, I got your link from my friend anggi, aka ms_geey).

    -chita-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chita, thanks for coming to my blog :) Tp blog saya tidak sekeren si ms_geey neeehhh.
    Senangnya ada sesama fans si karim rashid, hihihihihi^^ *toss dong!!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. joy itu gw ya Di maksudnya??jadi terharu.hihi :D
    btw gw link blog lo yaa...
    keep postin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha, ya elo lah!!
    Gw udah link blog loe ke blog gw eniwei, hihihihihi^^

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)