Pages

25 February 2009

Slumdog Millionaire


It was started with my boyfriend's comment "Ha?? Bollywood movie??". But then we found out that this is not a Bollywood made movie. Made by UK's company and was on it's way on getting the oscar awards.

The love story, seen by many to be central to the film, is sorely lacking. It’s the kind of shallow love story that plagues many Hollywood films. And the key problem goes back to the lead actors’ performances. Great Bollywood players are not naturalistic by any means, they are exaggerated, playful, and incredibly charismatic. It seems like Boyle couldn’t decide which way he wanted Patel and Pinto to play it.



Well, but, I found it a good movie though. No regret. And they deserve the oscars that they got last Monday =) Dont look down, people!!

Oh, and I love the little Jamal. His acting was sooooo extremely entertaining!! And I love this quotes, "Money and women. The reasons for make most mistakes in life. Looks like you've mixed up both", LOL*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)