It was my first time with the ROADBLOCK thing!!! Sooooo.... Exciting!!!
I was going to watch movie last Saturday (which was "Money No Enough", another silly Singaporean movie, hahaha^^) and left the cinema around 11+. There in the road, was some police cars (2, I think...) and my friend was like, "Omigod, please, dont be a roadblock...". But I was like, "Omigod omigod, so exciting, is it reallya roadblock?? Omigod, are they going to ask us to stop?"
How can a thing sometimes being a madness for somebody, an annoying thing to another one, a new one for another one, an exciting moment to another one, or might be a boring and nonsense moment for somebody else... Hahahahaha^^ But definetely, it was a fun for me!!! Thanx for giving me a new experience, police-woman!! (Whose face was actually.... an annoying one)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)