Pages

05 August 2008

How funny the life is...

Its so funny, to see how you and all your friends are growing up. Getting older together and reach each one's successful in different ways.

I have a bunch of friends. We used to play together on our junior high school year. We were seperated, because we went to exactly really various high schools. One moved to Canada and get her high school and degree there, another one went to a public school (which is one of the best public school in the city, proud of you, girl!!), another one continued on the same school, another one moved to different private school, and another one (the most talented one) decided to quit on schooling, and got a diploma degree @ a wellknown fashion design school, so AMAZING. While... myself, I went to a not-so-fun highschool (No offense, but comparing to my junior high... Hmm, it was!!! But... kinda fun in some other ways)

And after... sometimes we still met each other. Chit chat about non-sense things... time goes by... suddenly all of us were finished with our high school. We went to different universities as well. And suddenly all of us finished our university year.

Now, all of us are working. Trying to catch our own dream. So funny, this afternoon I was chatting with one of them, and she informed me, that one of our friend is getting married next year. Immediately, I texted the bride-to-be. And it's true!! Gosh, so funny... I also asked my frind who were chatting with me, "How about you? When are you getting married?" She said, "Might be 2 years from now". Oh my....

Its like... seems like a year ago, we were still on our white and blue uniform, and suddenly, now one by one will be getting married?? So funny....

1 comment:

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)