I can go as high as carrying
LV bag, Channel and Miu Miu purse...
Or expensive daily clothing as like
Zara or Mango...
But, Im a kind of girl who also enjoy to shop in a
thrift store. Yes, thrift stores!!
Just before I left Jakarta, I went for a date with my uni friend, she's another fan of thrift stores as well.
 |
| The treasures I found |
|
Not so bad huh?? Usually, I
(or rather, my maid actually...) would soaked them in hot water and then soaked in another hot water that is mixed with antibacterial laundry detergent and left it overnight. The next day, I would rinse it and wash them as like washing normal clothes. Sometimes, I have to mend the button or size which of course I dont mind. At all.
For a closure, please stand up and giving a big warm welcome to my new signature, hihihi^^
Lucu-lucu, Di! Biasanya nge-thrift dimana? Temen gue ngajakin nge-thrift di Pasar Senen cuma belom kesampean sampe sekarang.
ReplyDeletetemen gw juga ada tuh yg kaya lo, dia suka hunting di senen, trus baju2nya dipake buat jualan di bazaar kampusnya, buat cari dana (setelah dicuci dengan air panas dll juga tentunya hahaha).
ReplyDeletegw jg tergiur nih, tapi terlalu malas rasanya buat ngubek2 hihihi
Hohohoho... Di Senen sih paling enak. Gw pernah ke pasar baru juga, tapi kurang ok. Secara pilihannya cuma dikit bener. Gw pengen coba gedebage di bandung, tapi jauh bener, siapa yg mau nemenin coba?
ReplyDelete*give a big hug 4 the new signature* btw gmn c cara bkinnya diiii #gaptek :D
ReplyDeleteAwwww cantik cantikkk!! *mupenk*
ReplyDeleteLove love that striped dress.
ReplyDeleteLots of love from Sydney,
x Kel
making a marque
Cute outfit!
ReplyDeletehttp://styleservings.blogspot.com/