Pages

18 March 2010

My Six Impossible Things...

~Alice in Wonderland~
Picture is taken from here

~~~~~

Masih dalam rangka kecintaanku pada film "Alice in Wonderland", here's my version of the six impossible things that I believe:
  1. I believe that alien does exist. It's impossible (well... for me) that we are living alone in this super huge galaxy. Yah.... ada yang percaya hal ini juga bersama denganku, tapi ada yang me-reject teori ini. So, I choose to be the believer!!
  2. I believe that heaven is actually above the clouds. Mungkin bego yah... tapi sampai sekarang gw setua ini, Im still trying to look for those angels while sitting at the window seat in aeroplane. Seriously.
  3. I believe that there's small people living in my stomach and will march towards my brain to tell the brain that "I'm full". Jadi kalo makan All-you-can-eat-buffet gw harus makan sebanyak mungkin dan secepat mungkin, balapan sama si small people ini, hihihi^^
  4. I believe that my mom is actually still alive. She's somewhere outhere. Maybe lost her mind or something, and someday I'll meet her again, but she won't remember me.
  5. Or... I believe (also) that my mom has been born again and someday when I get older, I'll see a woman younger than me and looks exactly like my mom before she passed away.
  6. I believe that nobody in this world hates me, hahahaha^^ They all like me so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)