Pages

23 February 2010

Blackberry... Oh Blackberry...

Okay, these are the reasons why I don't like BB-ers:
The impoliteness by not paying attention to whom they are talking to.

Story #1 - I had a breakfast with a friend of mine, just the two of us. We shared our stories updating each other with the latest news we've got. While I was talking.... she put her hand on her BB, took it, and there she was!!! Busy with her own world. Hello?? I was still talking right there.
Story #2 - I had a lunch with 3 of my long-time-no-see-friends. While we were talking.... One of my beloved friend took a peek on her BB every now and then. Suddenly the BB's vibrating and there she was, no longer paying attention to our conversation, but drowning with the more interesting chat on her BB.

That's why I hate BB-ers (well, those impolite BB-ers) and swore that I won't change to BB

.........until.........

I realize that BBM is a smartest way to keep me connected to my dear bestfriends (who mostly are BB users). It has a free of charge messaging system no matter where you are and where the opponent is. How smart it is!! I can save a lot of dollars from international sms :)

Anyway, right now I'm still standing in between BB and Iphone. My heart is more for Iphone while my logic goes for BB.

Well, here's my pledge (if I'll be using BB in the end) : I promise that I will pay a full attention to everybody who talk to me, I won't get distracted by BBM and I will keep my BB aside while I'm talking to someone. Dont worry, I know how it feels. I won't let you (especially you, Russel) feel it too ^.^

5 comments:

  1. eh? gue baru tau tuh kalo tu BB bisa begitu (international sms)...hmmm,..lumi juga ya...selama ini gak gitu tertarik pake BB....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dia punya fasilitas black berry messenger ci, jadi kalo temen lo juga pake BB, lo bisa kaya chatting gratis gitu. Mayan bgt kan, secara semua orang di indo skrg ampir semua pake BB

    ReplyDelete
  3. heheheh if BB has BBM then Iphone has more apps to catch your attention away - wonder whether Iphone was the right choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. come and join the bb world..... once you're in, you can never go back.... mwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha.. true!
    sama persis sama yang aku alamin soal BB.. hihihi..

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)