So what did I do for the 2009's year end?? HONG KONG!! Yeaaaayyyyyy!!!
I spent the year's change in Tsim Sha Shui, looking over to Hongkong island, where they had this hilarious fire works. Me and my family sat there trying to get along with the windy night since 10 PM. Yeah, it's a "that's all", but it's nice to spend the New Year's Eve with my family. Especially since I stay far far away from them, I can say that I really cherish that moment.

Image from www.hklightbox.com
A few tips (well, it's more to information than tips anyway) for you ladies:
- If you have boots, don't hesitate to bring them along!! Ga perlu merasa, "Will I look like an alien or weirdo??" or sumthing like that. Karena itu lah kesalahan terfatal gw, yaitu, meninggalkan boots gw di Xin Jia Po!! huh!!
- Esprit in HK is NOT cheaper than Singapore. Except, if you go to the "Citygate FO" (a ka half heaven).
- H&M is a must!! I bought like... hmm.... about 7 pieces of clothes there. They're simple yet stylish yet affordable yet chic yet AMAZING.
- Citygate FO is another place of interest for me *and I believe for you too*. They have the factory outlets of Esprit, Adidas, Burberry, Kate Spade, Coach, Mango, Crocs etc. Check them out here. If you don't really have time, you can skip the Mango's FO. Barangnya basi banget.... But DON'T skip Esprit's FO!!!
- HK's G2000 is cheaper than Singapore's. Go for it girls!!
- HK's LV is NOT cheaper than Singapore (At least for trevi and speedy. Especially after Singapore's GST refund).
- Even though some says Giordano is from HK (which I don't really know if that true), but it's not cheaper there. Sama aja lah harganya... Paling beda2 dikit doang.
- I found out that the foods are extremely oily!! .....but tasty and delicious.... *sigh*. Well, don't forget to drink tea afterwards. Pu-Erh would be good.
- What else?? Oh, if you can't decide whether should you go to Disneyland or ocean park : for comparison, Disneyland is more to the experience, not the rides - the rides are more for kids, while ocean park is more to the rides - thrilling and exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)