Pages

20 August 2009

Back to Blogspot's Default Layout

Today, I decided to go back to the default layout by Blogspot and keep my blog simple. Why?? Because,
1. A friend of mine asked me, "Kenapa blog loe jadi imut2 begini??"
2. The old cutie layout doesn't comply with Firefox, which I use in my office. So... Everytime I want to edit or post a new post, I have to use my imagination. It doesn't appear in proper Blogspot's layout.
3. Boring.... Well, believe me, in about less than a year, I'll change the layout again. It's a bad habit o'mine anyway.

Here's the lorem ipsum from my previous Birdie's Spring Time with its cuteness, by Gissele Jaquenod.

2 comments:

  1. eh gimana caranya bikin header kayak gitu sih?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahasia lah pasti....

    Hehehe^^ Ga denk. Loe bikin fotonya dulu di fotosop, terus loe upload as an image aja. Tapi ukuran fotonya mesti bener2 pas. Liat tu punya gw, keluar2 gitu kaaann.....

    ReplyDelete

Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)