Since I swift from Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox, its not fun anymore to do my blog. It doesn't appear as the usual blogspot layout. Its more like "page download error" or "download is not completed". That's why I've stopped blogging for some moments.
Most recently news from my country is the bomb explosion about a week ago, in Marriot hotel and Ritz Carlton Hotel. Well....
a. A lot of people bravely and confidently stated that Jamaah Islamiyah did it.
b. Some people said, this was because someone wants to ruin up the election >> The director of the 98's riot, u know who....
Now people, let's think in this way. There's a new organization called Organization X. They don't like Indonesia, and they want to disrupt this country badly. Well, if I'm the leader of this Organization X, I'll do it Jamaah Islamiyah's way. Put it in a hotel that's full of caucasians. Very sure, police can't track me and the organization, because of their trully closed mind set!!
Just my two cents.....
ih kok blog lo jadi manis gini sih di tampilannya?? hehehe.
ReplyDeleteiya nih, siapa ya sebenernya pelaku bom bunuh diri itu.. dan motif sebenernya apa..
Blog kan mencerminkan pemiliknya.... hahahaha^^
ReplyDeleteTemen gw byk yg udah cursing JI. Tapi, bukannya kita lebih baik tetep berpikiran terbuka ya??