Today, me and my boyfriend went to this mall in the heart of Singapore, where all the Filipinos are meeting every weekend and where you can find anything about Philippines from local magazine to money changer with very good exchange rate for pesos. None others than = LUCKY PLAZA.
We were thinking of eating Philippines authentic foods. Well, its not my first time, but is my boyfriend's first time!! Our first glance was.... "Oh, what is that purple-ish veggie with milk soup?" and "Looks weird... Should we go to Ayam Penyet instead??". In the end, we decided to eat there!!! Yeaaaaa......
We ordered 4 meat&veggie, 2 rice and got 2 free canned drink. They were:
1. Sinigang na baboy - pork sour soup
2. Adobo na baboy - Well, how to say, its cooked pork with sweet black sauce
3. Veggie with purple-ish coconut milk
4. stir fried string bean, pumpkin and egg plant, with a bit of chilli sauce, I think....
5. Crispy patta - deep fried pork, served with a brown sweet sauce. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!
Then.... here comes the stupidity.... As I dont like food without chilli, I took this black water with chilli, which I thought was light soya sauce with chilli (which almost every restaurant in Singapore has them). We tasted the sinigang and shocked with the sourness... so, I put 2 spoon of the black water to the sinigang. But the taste didn't change. And about a minute later, we realized that the black water is actually VINEGAR!!!!
After all, the food was good, and we were thinking of come back again and try their other dishes. Must be fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Terima kasih atas komentarnya :)